My Pesto sauce:
|Fresh Fenugreek (Methi) Leaves|
- Flat-leaf fresh Parsley- one bunch- chopped
- Fresh flat spinach leaves - 1 bunch- chopped (*optional - I add it for the nutritional value - a rich source of calcium and iron)
- Fresh fenugreek (methi) leaves - 1 sprig (*optional - I add it for the nutritional value - antidiabetic properties of both Type-1 and Type-2 diabetes. It is also helps to avoid constipation)
- Dried basil leaves
- Extra virgin olive oil - 1 tbsp
- 3-4 garlic cloves diced
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 2-3 tbsp of whole wheat breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp of black pepper or cayenne pepper
2. Add the remaining ingredients.
3. You can store the above for 5-7 days in a sealed container or cling film in the fridge.